Jazz trio at Granary
A TRIO that unites the worlds of jazz and classical music will be appearing at the Old Granary Studio in Maypole Green, Toft Monks, tomorrow.The David Rees-Williams Trio was formed in 1988 and features David Rees-Williams on piano, Neil Francis on bass guitar, and Phil Laslett on drums.
A TRIO that unites the worlds of jazz and classical music will be appearing at the Old Granary Studio in Maypole Green, Toft Monks, tomorrow.
The David Rees-Williams Trio was formed in 1988 and features David Rees-Williams on piano, Neil Francis on bass guitar, and Phil Laslett on drums.
They have performed at a variety of concerts and festivals over the years both in England and Spain.
Mr Rees-Williams' arrangement of Purcell's When I Am Laid in Earth from their CD Classically Minded was first played on Radio 3 during the summer of 2001 on Sean Rafferty's programme In Tune.
You may also want to watch:
The response resulted in the BBC being inundated with enquiries, and subsequently inviting them to record a commercial disc on their new Late Junction label.
Tickets for the concert are �16. For further information telephone 01502 679088.
- 1 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 4 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 5 Hunt continuing for man who drove at cyclist
- 6 'A long time coming' - gyms welcome people back for April 12 reopening
- 7 Homelessness charity set to reopen popular shop
- 8 Crash between car and scooter on busy Norfolk road
- 9 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 'This is not okay!' - Anger at waste dumped on village field