Jim Cregan band to perform at Bungay’s Fisher Theatre
- Credit: Archant
A top guitarist and songwriter who has co-written songs with Rod Stewart is bring his band for a great show at Bungay’s Fisher Theatre next week.
Jim Cregan, a former Family and Cockney Rebel guitarist, joined Rod Stewart’s band in 1977 and became his music director, co-producer and co-writer.
He co-wrote some of Rod Stewart’s greatest hits including “Passion”, “Tonight I’m Yours” and “Forever Young”.
Jim also co-wrote “Brighton Beach” which is on Rod’s latest album “Time” and has also been released as a single.
Recognised as a world class guitarist Jim has also worked with many rock and pop stars including Joe Cocker, Art Garfunkel and Steve Harley.
You may also want to watch:
Also in the band is singer/songwriter Ben Mills who will be putting his own stamp on some of Rod Stewart’s biggest hits alongside the man who helped write them.
The concert starts at 8pm on Thursday, November 13. Tickets cost £15.
- 1 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 2 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 3 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 4 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 5 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 6 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 7 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 8 Stars of Norfolk and Waveney 2021: A look back at last year's winner
- 9 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more
On Monday, November 10, The Fisher is screening an encore performance of Richar Eyre’s stunning production from The Met of Carmen.
Tickets cost £12 with the screening starting at 7.15pm.
For more details of these productions or other events at The Fisher Theatre contact the Box Office on 11986 897130 which is open 10am to 3pm Monday to Saturday.