Jim Cregan band to perform at Bungay’s Fisher Theatre
- Credit: Archant
A top guitarist and songwriter who has co-written songs with Rod Stewart is bring his band for a great show at Bungay’s Fisher Theatre next week.
Jim Cregan, a former Family and Cockney Rebel guitarist, joined Rod Stewart’s band in 1977 and became his music director, co-producer and co-writer.
He co-wrote some of Rod Stewart’s greatest hits including “Passion”, “Tonight I’m Yours” and “Forever Young”.
Jim also co-wrote “Brighton Beach” which is on Rod’s latest album “Time” and has also been released as a single.
Recognised as a world class guitarist Jim has also worked with many rock and pop stars including Joe Cocker, Art Garfunkel and Steve Harley.
You may also want to watch:
Also in the band is singer/songwriter Ben Mills who will be putting his own stamp on some of Rod Stewart’s biggest hits alongside the man who helped write them.
The concert starts at 8pm on Thursday, November 13. Tickets cost £15.
- 1 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 2 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 5 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 6 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 7 Fire crews called out to bin fire at Bungay public toilets
- 8 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
On Monday, November 10, The Fisher is screening an encore performance of Richar Eyre’s stunning production from The Met of Carmen.
Tickets cost £12 with the screening starting at 7.15pm.
For more details of these productions or other events at The Fisher Theatre contact the Box Office on 11986 897130 which is open 10am to 3pm Monday to Saturday.