Jim Cregan band to perform at Bungay’s Fisher Theatre
- Credit: Archant
A top guitarist and songwriter who has co-written songs with Rod Stewart is bring his band for a great show at Bungay’s Fisher Theatre next week.
Jim Cregan, a former Family and Cockney Rebel guitarist, joined Rod Stewart’s band in 1977 and became his music director, co-producer and co-writer.
He co-wrote some of Rod Stewart’s greatest hits including “Passion”, “Tonight I’m Yours” and “Forever Young”.
Jim also co-wrote “Brighton Beach” which is on Rod’s latest album “Time” and has also been released as a single.
Recognised as a world class guitarist Jim has also worked with many rock and pop stars including Joe Cocker, Art Garfunkel and Steve Harley.
Also in the band is singer/songwriter Ben Mills who will be putting his own stamp on some of Rod Stewart’s biggest hits alongside the man who helped write them.
The concert starts at 8pm on Thursday, November 13. Tickets cost £15.
- 1 Festival of Suffolk torch relay reaches Waveney
- 2 New Asian restaurant already fully booked a week after opening
- 3 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 4 Suffolk drivers urged to use caution in Quiet Lanes amid growing scheme
- 5 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
- 6 Popular band preparing to celebrate best of British music in Beccles
- 7 Art gallery celebrating local talent to launch at site of former mill
- 8 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 9 Former bank could become vets to meet boom in pet ownership
- 10 F1 star jumps out of plane over Suffolk town
On Monday, November 10, The Fisher is screening an encore performance of Richar Eyre’s stunning production from The Met of Carmen.
Tickets cost £12 with the screening starting at 7.15pm.
For more details of these productions or other events at The Fisher Theatre contact the Box Office on 11986 897130 which is open 10am to 3pm Monday to Saturday.