Jim Cregan band to perform at Bungay’s Fisher Theatre
- Credit: Archant
A top guitarist and songwriter who has co-written songs with Rod Stewart is bring his band for a great show at Bungay’s Fisher Theatre next week.
Jim Cregan, a former Family and Cockney Rebel guitarist, joined Rod Stewart’s band in 1977 and became his music director, co-producer and co-writer.
He co-wrote some of Rod Stewart’s greatest hits including “Passion”, “Tonight I’m Yours” and “Forever Young”.
Jim also co-wrote “Brighton Beach” which is on Rod’s latest album “Time” and has also been released as a single.
Recognised as a world class guitarist Jim has also worked with many rock and pop stars including Joe Cocker, Art Garfunkel and Steve Harley.
You may also want to watch:
Also in the band is singer/songwriter Ben Mills who will be putting his own stamp on some of Rod Stewart’s biggest hits alongside the man who helped write them.
The concert starts at 8pm on Thursday, November 13. Tickets cost £15.
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 3 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 7 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 8 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 9 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
- 10 Frustration at delays to planned London-direct trains
On Monday, November 10, The Fisher is screening an encore performance of Richar Eyre’s stunning production from The Met of Carmen.
Tickets cost £12 with the screening starting at 7.15pm.
For more details of these productions or other events at The Fisher Theatre contact the Box Office on 11986 897130 which is open 10am to 3pm Monday to Saturday.