Laughter and music lined up at Public Hall’s variety night
- Credit: Archant
Come along to Beccles Public Hall for a night of laughter, music and singing as we offer a warm welcome to our friends of the Hall for a great variety night on Friday, September 19.
Tom Allen, who was at the Hall in 2013, is welcomed back to compere the evening,Tom Allen.
Local performance poet, Luke Wright, will be on the stage for a delicious helping of his very own style of prose. He’s currently showing off his seventh show, Essex Lion. Luke has enjoyed rave reviews in Edinburgh.
Singer-songwriter and musician Louie Andreas will be performing at the Hall for the first time and we look forward to his wonderful singing style which is sometimes likened to John Lennon’s.
Young singer Emily Kefford has accepted an invitation to be included in this special variety night.
You may also want to watch:
Doors will open at 7pm. Buy your tickets on-line or from the Box Office which is open from Monday to Saturday, 10am - 3pm. All tickets are £10.
After pop favourites, ABBA , won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1974 with Waterloo, their career lifted to unimaginable heights of success and is still enjoyed all over the world today. They launched their album, Greatest Hits in 1976 and it became their first UK No 1 album.
- 1 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 2 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 3 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 4 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
- 5 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 6 Town's post office to close within a month
- 7 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 10 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
Over the next 10 years, ABBA continued to enjoy massive international success with many hit single successes as well as further hit albums.
Join in with a special ABBA tribute night with gorgeous ABBA girl duo, Chiquitita featuring songs from the West End show, ABBA Mania on Saturday, September 20, at 8pm (doors open at 7.30pm)
Have the time of your lives dancing to the wonderful hit numbers of ABBA - the bar will be open all night and there is a fabulous ABBA-themed raffle and there will be prizes for the best-dressed ABBA tribute people on the night!
Tickets are £10 for this sparkling event and can be purchased on-line or from the Box Office, open Monday to Saturday, 10am - 3pm