Laughter and music lined up at Public Hall’s variety night
- Credit: Archant
Come along to Beccles Public Hall for a night of laughter, music and singing as we offer a warm welcome to our friends of the Hall for a great variety night on Friday, September 19.
Tom Allen, who was at the Hall in 2013, is welcomed back to compere the evening,Tom Allen.
Local performance poet, Luke Wright, will be on the stage for a delicious helping of his very own style of prose. He’s currently showing off his seventh show, Essex Lion. Luke has enjoyed rave reviews in Edinburgh.
Singer-songwriter and musician Louie Andreas will be performing at the Hall for the first time and we look forward to his wonderful singing style which is sometimes likened to John Lennon’s.
Young singer Emily Kefford has accepted an invitation to be included in this special variety night.
You may also want to watch:
Doors will open at 7pm. Buy your tickets on-line or from the Box Office which is open from Monday to Saturday, 10am - 3pm. All tickets are £10.
After pop favourites, ABBA , won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1974 with Waterloo, their career lifted to unimaginable heights of success and is still enjoyed all over the world today. They launched their album, Greatest Hits in 1976 and it became their first UK No 1 album.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 2 Diversions in place as water main works take place in Loddon
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 5 Stunning swan photo shot in Norfolk gains national recognition
- 6 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 7 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 10 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
Over the next 10 years, ABBA continued to enjoy massive international success with many hit single successes as well as further hit albums.
Join in with a special ABBA tribute night with gorgeous ABBA girl duo, Chiquitita featuring songs from the West End show, ABBA Mania on Saturday, September 20, at 8pm (doors open at 7.30pm)
Have the time of your lives dancing to the wonderful hit numbers of ABBA - the bar will be open all night and there is a fabulous ABBA-themed raffle and there will be prizes for the best-dressed ABBA tribute people on the night!
Tickets are £10 for this sparkling event and can be purchased on-line or from the Box Office, open Monday to Saturday, 10am - 3pm