Legendary blues star at Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
If you have never heard Kent DuChaine, pictured above, playing his renditions of old Delta Blues numbers on his famous steel guitar, Leadbessie, here’s a wonderful opportunity - Kent will be playing at the Beccles Public Hall next Friday, September 26, at 8pm (doors open 7.30pm).
Kent DuChaine has the blues running through his veins.
He’s listened to, opened gigs for and played with some of the greatest blues singers of all time. Greats such as Muddy Waters, Howlin’ Wolf, John Lee Hooker, Johnny Shines and Booka White, to name just a few of them.
Kent has travelled the world doing what he enjoys most, singing the blues and living the life of a Bluesman - on the road.
“If you love blues - don’t miss Kent! This man is loved the world over” said the 405 Music Review Internet Site in 2009.
You may also want to watch:
“One of the five best concerts nationwide (in any music genre)” said The Sunday Times in February 2001.
Another review printed in the Review Blues in Britain Magazine in 2011 said: “DuChaine is about as close as it’s possible to be to an authentic Delta style Bluesman in the 21st Century.”
- 1 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 2 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 3 Missing pregnant woman found
- 4 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 5 Town's post office to close within a month
- 6 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 7 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 8 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 9 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 10 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
Tickets are £9 and £8 for concessions. Buy tickets on-line at www.becclespublichall.com or from the Box Office which is open, Monday to Saturday, 10am to 3pm.