AC/DC tribute band to rock out at the public hall
- Credit: Archant
A life-long AC/DC fan will fulfil his wildest dreams when he takes to the stage in his newly-formed tribute band to the Australian rock gods.
Drummer Steve Chapman is bringing ‘Let There Be RO/CK’ to Beccles Public Hall, in Smallgate, on Saturday, May 5.
Mr Chapman has even produced the band’s iconic black canon logo as a stage prop for the show.
A hall spokesman said: “Expect a solid wall of AC/DC numbers - a clever mix of the earlier Bon Scott-era songs plus Brian Johnson-era material.
“The hall volunteers are really grateful to everyone involved as they offer a fantastic alternative night out for hard rock lovers in the area.”
You may also want to watch:
The band is completed by Leonne Lambert, on lead vocals, Andy Love on lead guitar, Tony Hardy on rhythm guitar and Paul Hardy on bass.
Doors open at 7.45pm with Lowestoft’s Zipfel’s Barber on support duties.
Tickets, costing £9 for concessions and £10 for adults, are available from the hall box office on 01502 770 060 or by visiting www.becclespublichall.org
- 1 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 2 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 3 Welcome to our new website
- 4 Missing pregnant woman found
- 5 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 6 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 7 ‘Taking a battering’: medical centre boss reveals public’s treatment of exhausted staff
- 8 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 9 'The Gull Wing is go' - Joy as third crossing secures Government approval
- 10 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman