Theatre group to stage whodunnit spoof
- Credit: Archant
A popular amateur dramatics group will be returning to the stage with a brand new show.
Loddon Players have been busy rehearsing for their latest production, Peter Gordon’s Death by Fatal Murder, with three shows lined up.
The play is the third in the Inspector Pratt trilogy of spoofs inspired by Agatha Christie’s whodunnit classics.
The first performance will take place at 7.30pm on Friday, July 6, with a further two shows on Saturday, July 7 at 2.30pm and 7.30pm.
It will be held at the Lecture Hall, in George Lane, Loddon.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the performance, which cost £7 for adults or £5 concessions, are available from Loddon Garden and Seed Centre in Bridge Street.
They can also be bought directly from the cast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01508 521006 between 6pm and 10pm.
- 1 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 2 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 3 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 4 Town's post office to close within a month
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 7 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 8 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 9 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 10 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
A spokesman added: “Book early and be assured of an entertaining evening with the welcome return of this popular group.”