Mari returns with musical classics
- Credit: Archant
Mari Wilson is back with a brand new show featuring unique interpretations of the songs that influenced her as she was growing up.
Ready Steady Girls will include iconic classics by Dusty, Petula, Cilla and others.
It also sees Mari embark on her own personal, emotional and often hilarious journey through life and she will be at the Fisher Theatre, Bungay, on May 28.
Bungay Film Club brings the American coming-of-age drama Boyhood (15) to the Theatre on Monday at 7.30pm.
It charts a decade in the life of Texan six-year-old Mason Evans and his family.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the events call the box office on 01986 897130 or www.fishertheatre.org
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 4 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 5 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 6 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 7 Woman's body found at Loddon home
- 8 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 9 An A to Z of East Anglian cider
- 10 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge