Murder mystery at the Fisher
IT'S murder-mystery fare at the Fisher Theatre at Bungay this evening as another Murder Mystery Night takes place.Careless Talk Costs Lives has a plot set in 1941 as war rages over Europe, with the WRVS organising a fundraising dinner to boost morale at home.
IT'S murder-mystery fare at the Fisher Theatre at Bungay this evening as another Murder Mystery Night takes place.
Careless Talk Costs Lives has a plot set in 1941 as war rages over Europe, with the WRVS organising a fundraising dinner to boost morale at home. But dark forces are at work and murder is in the air. If you have a sharp eye and keen wit you could work out “who dun it” before anyone else.
Tickets are �12.50, including supper, and it all starts at 7pm.
On Wednesday, The Acoustic Strawbs - Dave Cousins, Dave Lambert and Chas Cronk - present a concert. The classic front line of the 1970s line-up of Britain's most successful international folk-rock band, they tour regularly as the Acoustic Strawbs, and have enjoyed major success both sides of the Atlantic.
You may also want to watch:
Hit singles have included Part of the Union and Lay Down. Their albums charted in America and Canada for five years in the 1970s as they toured with many of the top names. Tickets for Wednesday's show are �15.
Next Friday the Red Shadow Quartet are in concert. They feature Trevor Roland (tenor/soprano sax), Peter Hayes (piano), Dave Pullin (double bass) and Rob Masters (drums). Tickets are �7 (�6 concessions).
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 4 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 6 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 7 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
- 8 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 9 New vaccination centre will open to cope with demand across Waveney
- 10 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
The Thursday film at the Fisher next week at 7.30pm is The Soloist (12).
Looking ahead, Edward Fox stars in An Evening with Anthony Trollope on February 17, and there is An Evening with Carol Thatcher on Wednesday, March 3.
Tickets for all events at the Fisher are available through the box office on 01986 897130 or via the website: www.fishertheatre.org