Murder mystery at the Fisher
IT'S murder-mystery fare at the Fisher Theatre at Bungay this evening as another Murder Mystery Night takes place.Careless Talk Costs Lives has a plot set in 1941 as war rages over Europe, with the WRVS organising a fundraising dinner to boost morale at home.
IT'S murder-mystery fare at the Fisher Theatre at Bungay this evening as another Murder Mystery Night takes place.
Careless Talk Costs Lives has a plot set in 1941 as war rages over Europe, with the WRVS organising a fundraising dinner to boost morale at home. But dark forces are at work and murder is in the air. If you have a sharp eye and keen wit you could work out “who dun it” before anyone else.
Tickets are �12.50, including supper, and it all starts at 7pm.
On Wednesday, The Acoustic Strawbs - Dave Cousins, Dave Lambert and Chas Cronk - present a concert. The classic front line of the 1970s line-up of Britain's most successful international folk-rock band, they tour regularly as the Acoustic Strawbs, and have enjoyed major success both sides of the Atlantic.
Hit singles have included Part of the Union and Lay Down. Their albums charted in America and Canada for five years in the 1970s as they toured with many of the top names. Tickets for Wednesday's show are �15.
Next Friday the Red Shadow Quartet are in concert. They feature Trevor Roland (tenor/soprano sax), Peter Hayes (piano), Dave Pullin (double bass) and Rob Masters (drums). Tickets are �7 (�6 concessions).
- 1 'Incredible turnout' as protesters demand River Waveney clean up
- 2 Traffic to be diverted with road temporarily closed for repair works
- 3 Fishing equipment stolen after thieves smash car window
- 4 'I keep selling out' - Mum-of-two dreams of fudge shop as business thrives
- 5 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 6 Queen's Jubilee celebration events aplenty to enjoy in Waveney
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 5 of the best brewery tours in Suffolk
- 9 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 10 Memorial garden unveiled as centre's open day is a success
The Thursday film at the Fisher next week at 7.30pm is The Soloist (12).
Looking ahead, Edward Fox stars in An Evening with Anthony Trollope on February 17, and there is An Evening with Carol Thatcher on Wednesday, March 3.
Tickets for all events at the Fisher are available through the box office on 01986 897130 or via the website: www.fishertheatre.org