Musical tour with all-female group
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk’s highly acclaimed all-female vocal group, Seraphim, has a summer surprise in store for lovers of beautiful music in beautiful spaces.
Next Saturday, July 2, will see them share a unique musical pilgrimage – an intimate, all-inclusive and different day out, featuring three mini-concert masterpieces at three venues near Suffolk’s Heritage Coast.
The escorted musical pilgrimage links the two churches at Theberton and Aldringham and the newly restored Lady Chapel at Leiston Abbey.
Halesworth-based Vetta Wise is Seraphim’s founder, eminent conductor and the mastermind behind the group’s first successful Suffolk musical pilgrimage earlier this spring.
She said: “Every one of our summer pilgrimage stop-overs in the beautiful Suffolk coast and heaths area has a certain intimacy and such an amazing sense of place.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced at £62 including lunch, refreshments and coach travel with pick-ups at Southwold, Halesworth and Darsham Station.
For further details including timings, visit www.seraphimvoices.uk, or contact Anna Winton-Mills on 07763527239.
- 1 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 2 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 3 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 4 Town's post office to close within a month
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 7 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools