Musical tour with all-female group
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk’s highly acclaimed all-female vocal group, Seraphim, has a summer surprise in store for lovers of beautiful music in beautiful spaces.
Next Saturday, July 2, will see them share a unique musical pilgrimage – an intimate, all-inclusive and different day out, featuring three mini-concert masterpieces at three venues near Suffolk’s Heritage Coast.
The escorted musical pilgrimage links the two churches at Theberton and Aldringham and the newly restored Lady Chapel at Leiston Abbey.
Halesworth-based Vetta Wise is Seraphim’s founder, eminent conductor and the mastermind behind the group’s first successful Suffolk musical pilgrimage earlier this spring.
She said: “Every one of our summer pilgrimage stop-overs in the beautiful Suffolk coast and heaths area has a certain intimacy and such an amazing sense of place.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced at £62 including lunch, refreshments and coach travel with pick-ups at Southwold, Halesworth and Darsham Station.
For further details including timings, visit www.seraphimvoices.uk, or contact Anna Winton-Mills on 07763527239.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 4 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 5 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 6 English teacher's reading app disrupts market
- 7 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 8 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 9 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 10 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'