New format for popular soul nights at Public Hall
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The popular Northern Soul and Motown Nights at the Beccles Public Hall are being relaunched with a different format from September.
Move On Up is the new name for the soul nights, with the first taking place on Saturday, September 24, at 8pm. Tickets are £6.
General manager Neil Dunnell said: “We are really looking forward to seeing you all again plus looking forward to welcoming new people.”
Hosting the evening will be DJ Garry Emms, DJ and presenter of the Detroit To Memphis Soul Show on Pure Rhythm Radio and DJ Alan Monsey, another well respected East Anglian Northern Soul and Motown DJ.
Tickets are available from the box office, open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 3pm, online at www.becclespublichall.com or 01502 770060.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Dunnell said: “Don’t forget the box office is open for business as usual while important stage renovation work is being carried out during this month. The hall will have a brand-new much improved stage in early September.”
- 1 Green light for new homes bid in Norfolk village
- 2 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 5 Primary school reopens after outbreak of 17 Covid cases
- 6 New mayor unveiled for Bungay
- 7 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 8 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 9 Fire crews called out to bin fire at Bungay public toilets
- 10 School year group and bus passengers told to isolate after Covid case