New singers needed to join youth choir
- Credit: Archant
After a successful year the North Suffolk Youth Choir has said a fond goodbye to several of its older members who are about to begin university.
The group are now looking for new young singers, aged 12 to 20 to join them, with auditions planned for Thursday, September 11.
In the past year the choir gained a first position at the Cambridge Music Festival, entertained councillors at the Swan Hotel in Southwold and provided 10 performers for the Aldeburgh music production of Noye’s Fludde in Lowestoft.
The choir provides a great opportunity for both boys and girls to sing with a group that holds concerts, workshops and enters competitions and festivals.
Tuition is given in vocal technique and performance skills by Vetta Wise, the choir’s director, and invited guests.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call the secretary on 01502 722906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 5 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 8 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 9 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 10 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom