New singers needed to join youth choir
- Credit: Archant
After a successful year the North Suffolk Youth Choir has said a fond goodbye to several of its older members who are about to begin university.
The group are now looking for new young singers, aged 12 to 20 to join them, with auditions planned for Thursday, September 11.
In the past year the choir gained a first position at the Cambridge Music Festival, entertained councillors at the Swan Hotel in Southwold and provided 10 performers for the Aldeburgh music production of Noye’s Fludde in Lowestoft.
The choir provides a great opportunity for both boys and girls to sing with a group that holds concerts, workshops and enters competitions and festivals.
Tuition is given in vocal technique and performance skills by Vetta Wise, the choir’s director, and invited guests.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call the secretary on 01502 722906 or email email@example.com
- 1 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 2 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 3 Transport pilot launched to help isolated communities around Bungay
- 4 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 5 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 6 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 See Hunter's Moon and Orionid meteors in Suffolk skies tonight
- 9 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 10 Do you have rare East Anglian apples growing in your garden?