New singers needed to join youth choir
- Credit: Archant
After a successful year the North Suffolk Youth Choir has said a fond goodbye to several of its older members who are about to begin university.
The group are now looking for new young singers, aged 12 to 20 to join them, with auditions planned for Thursday, September 11.
In the past year the choir gained a first position at the Cambridge Music Festival, entertained councillors at the Swan Hotel in Southwold and provided 10 performers for the Aldeburgh music production of Noye’s Fludde in Lowestoft.
The choir provides a great opportunity for both boys and girls to sing with a group that holds concerts, workshops and enters competitions and festivals.
Tuition is given in vocal technique and performance skills by Vetta Wise, the choir’s director, and invited guests.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call the secretary on 01502 722906 or email email@example.com
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 3 Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins
- 4 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 5 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 6 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 7 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 8 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed
- 9 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 10 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles