Night of baking and theatre performance set for Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
Join the team at Beccles Public Hall on Thursday for a great night of baking themed events.
Doors open at 7.30pm, for the evening which is sponsored by Pampered Chef, to whom the Hall team are very grateful.
There will be a demonstration of multi-purpose kitchen tools at this interactive, fun, baking show.
You can get involved in making the recipes, tasting the results and shopping from the full range of high quality kitchen tools.
Pampered Chef has a wide variety at every price level, a percentage of all sales will go towards the Hall funds.
You may also want to watch:
On the evening, Pampered Chef will have limited addition Pink Products available and £1 from each sale of these will go towards to Cancer Research UK.
There will be a baking-themed raffle, sponsored by Pampered Chef, and the ticket price of £5 includes light refreshments.
- 1 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 2 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 3 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 4 Transport pilot launched to help isolated communities around Bungay
- 5 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 6 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 See Hunter's Moon and Orionid meteors in Suffolk skies tonight
- 9 Do you have rare East Anglian apples growing in your garden?
- 10 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
A complete change for the following evening as on Friday, October 3, East Anglian theatre company, The Keeper’s Daughter, proudly presents Beauty’s Legacy (or The Modern Frankenstein) at 7.45pm (doors open at 7.15pm).
Everyone is welcome to join the Hall team for this stunning modern comedy drama based on a classic story!
Part Frankenstein, part Bladerunner, part Slimming World, Beauty’s Legacy is a sci-fi comedy drama about revered geneticist Victor, who is left devastated after his young son is taken from him.
Utilising clown, chorus and an electronic soundtrack, courtesy of Brighton-based Mirrors’, Beauty’s Legacy rips through media culture, tears open financially obsessed societies and examines the value of the legacy we leave behind.
Tickets are just £7 and £5 for concessions.
Tickets for all events at the Public Hall can be purchased at the Box Office, open Monday to Saturday, 10am to 3pm or online at www.becclespublichall.com
• The new programme for October, November and December 2014 at the Public Hall is available - it’s full of great new events!