Night of music from Bowie act at Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
A man that was voted the UK’s number one David Bowie tribute act is heading to Beccles next month.
Paul Anthony will present the Pop Up Bowie tribute act at Beccles Public Hall on Friday, September 30.
Mr Anthony was voted the UK’s number one Bowie tribute at the National Tribute Awards 2013 and his act has amazed and entertained audiences throughout the nation.
With a full band, Mr Anthony will perform two hours of Bowie’s biggest hits taking the audience on a musical journey, experiencing the masterpieces that made the late, great David Bowie the immortal legend he is today.
Pop-Up Bowie aims to inspire, uplift and celebrate the life of a true artistic genius. The audience will experience the magic of Bowie’s music live with thrilling artistry, a theatrical performance that honours the revolutionary icon himself in the most respectful of ways.
You may also want to watch:
Neil Dunnell, general manager at the Public Hall said: “Calling all Bowie fans, please join us for an amazing evening with top David Bowie tribute man, Paul Anthony.”
Tickets cost £15 and are available online at www.becclespublichall.com, direct from the box office, open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 3pm or by calling the box office on 01502 770060.
- 1 Green light for new homes bid in Norfolk village
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 4 Primary school reopens after outbreak of 17 Covid cases
- 5 New mayor unveiled for Bungay
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Man admits inflicting grievous bodily harm during altercation in Bungay
- 10 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
Please note tickets for A Night of Orbison on Friday, September 9, are now sold out.