Award-winning West End comedy ‘One Man, Two Guvnors’ comes to Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
It is a show which has thrilled audiences around the globe, from the West End to Broadway, and now it is coming to Beccles.
The award-winning comedy ‘One Man, Two Guvnors’ will be appearing at Beccles Public Hall on Tuesday, July 24.
Produced by The Mustard Theatre Company the play, which was written by Richard Bean, is set in Brighton during the 1960s.
A spokesman for the hall said: “Chaos ensues, as the bumbling Francis Henshall attempts to keep apart his two guvnors: Roscoe Crabbe, a small time gangster and Stanley Stubbers, an upper class criminal.
“This award winning play is a glorious celebration of British comedy, laugh out loud satire, songs, slapstick and glittering one-liners.”
You may also want to watch:
The show begins at 7.30pm with door opening 30 minutes beforehand.
Tickets are available at the public hall box office between 10am and 3pm from Monday to Saturday by calling 01502 770 060 or by visiting www.becclespublichall.org.uk
- 1 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 2 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 3 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 4 Town's post office to close within a month
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 7 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools