Pantomime fun at The Cut in Halesworth
- Credit: Archant
Circle 67 are presenting the family pantomime Cinderella at The Cut, Halesworth.
Join Cinderella, Buttons, the Ugly Sisters (pictured above), Fairy Godmother, and a whole host of other characters in this classic, fun-filled, family pantomime sprinkled with all the magic Pantoland has to offer.
Packed with songs, slapstick and plenty of laughter, you’re sure to have a ball... “oh yes you will!”
Circle 67, the Bramfield based drama group, are proud to present one of the world’s best known and most loved pantomimes.
It is the first time in the group’s 47-year history that they have staged a pantomime, but taking the helm is Helen Holmes who has had many years’ involvement with the very successful series of Westhall pantomimes.
You may also want to watch:
This traditionally staged and fully interactive show is suitable for all ages and although it may not have any C-list celebrities gracing the stage, it does have a cast full of local talent!
Performances are on January 8, 9 and 10 January at The Cut in Halesworth.
- 1 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 2 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 3 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 4 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 5 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 6 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 7 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 8 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 9 Graduation worth the wait for East Coast College's class of 2020
- 10 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
The tickets, available from The Cut Box Office (0845 673 2123), are £4 children and £6 adults.
George Harvey, a representative from Circle 67 said, “If you’re feeling blue after the Christmas festivities and need a fun evening out, please do come and see the show – and please encourage your family and friends to come along too.
“The more the merrier – and we would love to fill The Cut for every performance!”