Pantomime fun at The Cut in Halesworth
- Credit: Archant
Circle 67 are presenting the family pantomime Cinderella at The Cut, Halesworth.
Join Cinderella, Buttons, the Ugly Sisters (pictured above), Fairy Godmother, and a whole host of other characters in this classic, fun-filled, family pantomime sprinkled with all the magic Pantoland has to offer.
Packed with songs, slapstick and plenty of laughter, you’re sure to have a ball... “oh yes you will!”
Circle 67, the Bramfield based drama group, are proud to present one of the world’s best known and most loved pantomimes.
It is the first time in the group’s 47-year history that they have staged a pantomime, but taking the helm is Helen Holmes who has had many years’ involvement with the very successful series of Westhall pantomimes.
You may also want to watch:
This traditionally staged and fully interactive show is suitable for all ages and although it may not have any C-list celebrities gracing the stage, it does have a cast full of local talent!
Performances are on January 8, 9 and 10 January at The Cut in Halesworth.
- 1 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 2 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 3 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 4 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 5 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 6 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 10 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
The tickets, available from The Cut Box Office (0845 673 2123), are £4 children and £6 adults.
George Harvey, a representative from Circle 67 said, “If you’re feeling blue after the Christmas festivities and need a fun evening out, please do come and see the show – and please encourage your family and friends to come along too.
“The more the merrier – and we would love to fill The Cut for every performance!”