Pantomime fun at The Cut in Halesworth
- Credit: Archant
Circle 67 are presenting the family pantomime Cinderella at The Cut, Halesworth.
Join Cinderella, Buttons, the Ugly Sisters (pictured above), Fairy Godmother, and a whole host of other characters in this classic, fun-filled, family pantomime sprinkled with all the magic Pantoland has to offer.
Packed with songs, slapstick and plenty of laughter, you’re sure to have a ball... “oh yes you will!”
Circle 67, the Bramfield based drama group, are proud to present one of the world’s best known and most loved pantomimes.
It is the first time in the group’s 47-year history that they have staged a pantomime, but taking the helm is Helen Holmes who has had many years’ involvement with the very successful series of Westhall pantomimes.
You may also want to watch:
This traditionally staged and fully interactive show is suitable for all ages and although it may not have any C-list celebrities gracing the stage, it does have a cast full of local talent!
Performances are on January 8, 9 and 10 January at The Cut in Halesworth.
- 1 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 2 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 3 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 4 Town's post office to close within a month
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 7 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
The tickets, available from The Cut Box Office (0845 673 2123), are £4 children and £6 adults.
George Harvey, a representative from Circle 67 said, “If you’re feeling blue after the Christmas festivities and need a fun evening out, please do come and see the show – and please encourage your family and friends to come along too.
“The more the merrier – and we would love to fill The Cut for every performance!”