Paul Daniels’ son says the show must go on
- Credit: Archant
Martin Daniels, the son of highly acclaimed magician and comic Paul Daniels, has said his show at the Public Hall in Beccles will go ahead.
It was just a few days ago that the national press announced that Paul Daniels has very little time left after being diagnosed with an incurable brain tumour.
Sue Bergin, event coordinator at the hall, said: “Martin Daniels, a true professional and a credit to his father, Paul Daniels, has said that his show, set for Saturday, March 26, will go ahead come what may.
“Please join Martin at the hall and give him a massive welcome from Beccles. It was only last Christmas that Paul and Debbie performed to a sell-out audience where Paul and Debbie’s Intimate Magic Show was one of the highlights of the year.”
She added that the team are very grateful to Martin for going ahead with his comedy show in these extremely tragic and difficult circumstances and look forward to welcoming him to the Public Hall in his father’s footsteps.
You may also want to watch:
The show will start at 7.45pm and tickets are available for £10 from the box office, open from 10am to 3pm from Monday to Saturday, online at www.becclespublichall.com or by calling 01502 770060.
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 4 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 6 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 7 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
- 8 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 9 New vaccination centre will open to cope with demand across Waveney
- 10 Hunt for man who deliberately drove Mercedes into cyclist