Paul Daniels’ son says the show must go on
- Credit: Archant
Martin Daniels, the son of highly acclaimed magician and comic Paul Daniels, has said his show at the Public Hall in Beccles will go ahead.
It was just a few days ago that the national press announced that Paul Daniels has very little time left after being diagnosed with an incurable brain tumour.
Sue Bergin, event coordinator at the hall, said: “Martin Daniels, a true professional and a credit to his father, Paul Daniels, has said that his show, set for Saturday, March 26, will go ahead come what may.
“Please join Martin at the hall and give him a massive welcome from Beccles. It was only last Christmas that Paul and Debbie performed to a sell-out audience where Paul and Debbie’s Intimate Magic Show was one of the highlights of the year.”
She added that the team are very grateful to Martin for going ahead with his comedy show in these extremely tragic and difficult circumstances and look forward to welcoming him to the Public Hall in his father’s footsteps.
You may also want to watch:
The show will start at 7.45pm and tickets are available for £10 from the box office, open from 10am to 3pm from Monday to Saturday, online at www.becclespublichall.com or by calling 01502 770060.
- 1 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
- 2 Global innovation award for farm that harnesses energy from cow muck
- 3 Plans for investment and upgraded facilities at Beccles Quay
- 4 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 5 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 6 Fire crews called to rural spot after horse found in ditch
- 7 Bungay Wave set to ripple through town in support of flooding victims
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Laptop stolen from parked car in Beccles