Pink Floyd tribute band to perform at The Cut
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Pink Floyd tribute band A Saucerful of Floyd will be performing at The Cut in Halesworth later this month.
Performing Pink Floyd’s 1977 dystopian masterpiece Animals in its entirety, the band is a tribute with a difference.
A four piece outfit with the energy and power of Floyd in their heyday, they also boast a spectacular laser light show. As well as their celebration of Animals this show will include material spanning from Meddle right through to The Division Bell, and everything in between.
The show will take place on Saturday, March 25, at 7.30pm
Tickets cost £10 and can be booked through The Cut website at www.newcut.org, by calling 0300 3033 211 or by visiting the box office at the theatre in New Cut. The box office is open Tuesday to Saturday from 11am to 2pm, with the cafe and galleries open the same days from 10am to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more details about the band visit www.asaucerfuloffloyd.co.uk
- 1 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 2 School year group and bus passengers told to isolate after Covid case
- 3 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?
- 4 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 5 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 6 Spate of catalytic converter thefts from vehicles sparks warning
- 7 Tariff for housebuilders to protect East Suffolk habitats
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Man admits inflicting grievous bodily harm during altercation in Bungay
- 10 East Suffolk Council selects 2021 chairman