Pink Floyd tribute band to perform at The Cut
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Pink Floyd tribute band A Saucerful of Floyd will be performing at The Cut in Halesworth later this month.
Performing Pink Floyd’s 1977 dystopian masterpiece Animals in its entirety, the band is a tribute with a difference.
A four piece outfit with the energy and power of Floyd in their heyday, they also boast a spectacular laser light show. As well as their celebration of Animals this show will include material spanning from Meddle right through to The Division Bell, and everything in between.
The show will take place on Saturday, March 25, at 7.30pm
Tickets cost £10 and can be booked through The Cut website at www.newcut.org, by calling 0300 3033 211 or by visiting the box office at the theatre in New Cut. The box office is open Tuesday to Saturday from 11am to 2pm, with the cafe and galleries open the same days from 10am to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more details about the band visit www.asaucerfuloffloyd.co.uk
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 5 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 8 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 9 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 10 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow