Popular shows return to Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
Following the success of two exciting new shows at Beccles Public Hall in January, the team is pleased to announce they will both be returning next month.
A Night of Wrestling with WAW will be held on Friday, April 1, and the Popup Pianobar with Ian Sainsbury will be returning a week later on Friday, April 8.
The professional wrestling with WAW is all action from the start, with various bouts including a tag team match. And during their last visit the crowd soon got into the spirit of the evening, cheering for their favourite fighters.
The Popup Pianobar a week later will have an entirely different atmosphere, with the highly talented singer/songwriter and pianist Ian Sainsbury providing a complete evening’s entertainment.
He has a wide and popular repertoire and will sing and play some all-time favourites.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the wrestling cost £9, with tickets for the pianobar on sale for £7.
And don’t forget Soul Time on Saturday, April 2, followed by the ever popular SKA sounds from excellent tribute band More Madness on Saturday, April 9. The More Madness evening will, as ever, be a fundraising event for Beccles Lido - which will be opening for the season on May 28.
- 1 Town's post office to close within a month
- 2 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 3 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 4 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 5 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 6 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 7 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 8 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 9 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
The new what’s on programme for the Public Hall from April to June is now available, packed full of great events coming to the venue.
For tickets and programmes pop into the hall, open from 10am to 3pm from Monday to Saturday.