Popular shows return to Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
Following the success of two exciting new shows at Beccles Public Hall in January, the team is pleased to announce they will both be returning next month.
A Night of Wrestling with WAW will be held on Friday, April 1, and the Popup Pianobar with Ian Sainsbury will be returning a week later on Friday, April 8.
The professional wrestling with WAW is all action from the start, with various bouts including a tag team match. And during their last visit the crowd soon got into the spirit of the evening, cheering for their favourite fighters.
The Popup Pianobar a week later will have an entirely different atmosphere, with the highly talented singer/songwriter and pianist Ian Sainsbury providing a complete evening’s entertainment.
He has a wide and popular repertoire and will sing and play some all-time favourites.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the wrestling cost £9, with tickets for the pianobar on sale for £7.
And don’t forget Soul Time on Saturday, April 2, followed by the ever popular SKA sounds from excellent tribute band More Madness on Saturday, April 9. The More Madness evening will, as ever, be a fundraising event for Beccles Lido - which will be opening for the season on May 28.
- 1 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 2 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 3 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 4 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 5 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 6 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise
- 9 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 10 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
The new what’s on programme for the Public Hall from April to June is now available, packed full of great events coming to the venue.
For tickets and programmes pop into the hall, open from 10am to 3pm from Monday to Saturday.