Popular shows return to Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
Following the success of two exciting new shows at Beccles Public Hall in January, the team is pleased to announce they will both be returning next month.
A Night of Wrestling with WAW will be held on Friday, April 1, and the Popup Pianobar with Ian Sainsbury will be returning a week later on Friday, April 8.
The professional wrestling with WAW is all action from the start, with various bouts including a tag team match. And during their last visit the crowd soon got into the spirit of the evening, cheering for their favourite fighters.
The Popup Pianobar a week later will have an entirely different atmosphere, with the highly talented singer/songwriter and pianist Ian Sainsbury providing a complete evening’s entertainment.
He has a wide and popular repertoire and will sing and play some all-time favourites.
Tickets for the wrestling cost £9, with tickets for the pianobar on sale for £7.
And don’t forget Soul Time on Saturday, April 2, followed by the ever popular SKA sounds from excellent tribute band More Madness on Saturday, April 9. The More Madness evening will, as ever, be a fundraising event for Beccles Lido - which will be opening for the season on May 28.
- 1 Former professional dressage rider died in four-vehicle motorcycle crash
- 2 Two children cause damage after throwing stones at vehicles
- 3 Beccles school appoints new headteacher
- 4 Seven Suffolk villages that have received national recognition
- 5 Vandals smash lights in criminal damage at east Suffolk park
- 6 Bosses of Worlingham Hall admit failing to comply with fire safety notice
- 7 All of the Suffolk streets that won the People's Postcode Lottery in June
- 8 Theatre group set for tour of outdoor venues with latest performances
- 9 Organisers hail success as 'great' hospital fete makes welcome return
- 10 Suffolk records sunniest June in nearly 50 years
The new what’s on programme for the Public Hall from April to June is now available, packed full of great events coming to the venue.
For tickets and programmes pop into the hall, open from 10am to 3pm from Monday to Saturday.