Pupil’s work on display at Langley art exhibition
- Credit: Archant
A popular exhibition which offers the chance to see the work of GCSE and A Level students will be displayed at St Michael’s Church in Langley.
Last year the event attracted more than 1,000 visitors and will display the outstanding examined work by students of Langley School.
Work in art, textiles, ceramics, photography and craft, design and technology will be displayed with work by younger pupils also featured.
The exhibition is free and will run from tomorrow until Sunday, August 10. Light refreshments including cakes and tea and coffee will be available in the church.
The display will be open daily from 10am to 12.30pm and 2pm to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Parking is available in The Avenues adjacent to the Church.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 3 Let's staycation in...Beccles
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 5 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 6 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 9 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 10 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles