Pupil’s work on display at Langley art exhibition
- Credit: Archant
A popular exhibition which offers the chance to see the work of GCSE and A Level students will be displayed at St Michael’s Church in Langley.
Last year the event attracted more than 1,000 visitors and will display the outstanding examined work by students of Langley School.
Work in art, textiles, ceramics, photography and craft, design and technology will be displayed with work by younger pupils also featured.
The exhibition is free and will run from tomorrow until Sunday, August 10. Light refreshments including cakes and tea and coffee will be available in the church.
The display will be open daily from 10am to 12.30pm and 2pm to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Parking is available in The Avenues adjacent to the Church.
- 1 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 2 Bid for 40 new homes meets fresh opposition
- 3 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 4 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 5 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 6 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 7 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 8 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 9 Anger as trees felled on common as part of 'management plan'
- 10 'Greedy' burglars who targeted community facilities in £122,000 crime spree are jailed