Racing night will help boost Public Hall
- Credit: Archant © 2011
It’s going to be good going at Beccles Public Hall on Saturday, February 7, as the Events Team, together with the well experienced and entertaining group, Thurton and Bergh Apton Players, prepare the runners for A Night at the Races!
All in aid of Beccles Public Hall Restoration Fund, the evening will be highly entertaining and good fun as all you need is £5 for a ticket and plenty of good luck!
There will be 10 races to watch on the big screen when you can “purchase” a horse for the night or place a bet or three at the Tote where you can win up to £100!
There will be a mystery cabaret slot during the interval and the proceedings will start at 8pm, doors open at 7.30pm.
Why not dress for the occasion? See you there!
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £5 and can be purchased at Beccles Public Hall Box Office from 10am until 3pm from Monday to Saturday or on-line at www.becclespublichall.com
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for Frozen Sing-Along tomorrow are not available as the Film screening is sold out.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 3 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 4 Hazardous materials scare as 'suspicious package' found at delivery centre
- 5 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 6 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 7 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 8 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 9 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 10 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks