Racing night will help boost Public Hall
- Credit: Archant © 2011
It’s going to be good going at Beccles Public Hall on Saturday, February 7, as the Events Team, together with the well experienced and entertaining group, Thurton and Bergh Apton Players, prepare the runners for A Night at the Races!
All in aid of Beccles Public Hall Restoration Fund, the evening will be highly entertaining and good fun as all you need is £5 for a ticket and plenty of good luck!
There will be 10 races to watch on the big screen when you can “purchase” a horse for the night or place a bet or three at the Tote where you can win up to £100!
There will be a mystery cabaret slot during the interval and the proceedings will start at 8pm, doors open at 7.30pm.
Why not dress for the occasion? See you there!
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £5 and can be purchased at Beccles Public Hall Box Office from 10am until 3pm from Monday to Saturday or on-line at www.becclespublichall.com
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for Frozen Sing-Along tomorrow are not available as the Film screening is sold out.
- 1 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 2 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 3 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 4 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 5 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 6 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 7 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 8 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise
- 9 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 10 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country