Racing night will help boost Public Hall
- Credit: Archant © 2011
It’s going to be good going at Beccles Public Hall on Saturday, February 7, as the Events Team, together with the well experienced and entertaining group, Thurton and Bergh Apton Players, prepare the runners for A Night at the Races!
All in aid of Beccles Public Hall Restoration Fund, the evening will be highly entertaining and good fun as all you need is £5 for a ticket and plenty of good luck!
There will be 10 races to watch on the big screen when you can “purchase” a horse for the night or place a bet or three at the Tote where you can win up to £100!
There will be a mystery cabaret slot during the interval and the proceedings will start at 8pm, doors open at 7.30pm.
Why not dress for the occasion? See you there!
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £5 and can be purchased at Beccles Public Hall Box Office from 10am until 3pm from Monday to Saturday or on-line at www.becclespublichall.com
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for Frozen Sing-Along tomorrow are not available as the Film screening is sold out.
- 1 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 2 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 3 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 4 Town's post office to close within a month
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 7 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools