Red Arrows to fly over Suffolk this weekend
- Credit: James Bass
The famous Red Arrows will be flying in over Suffolk this weekend.
The Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team will be doing the Folkestone Air Display In Kent on Sunday, August 8 and will fly through Suffolk to get there.
The Red Arrows are flying from Scampton in Lincolnshire to Biggin Hill Transit.
Approximate timings have been issued for when the arrows will be over Suffolk:
1) At 12.57pm the Red Arrows will be southwest at Bungay.
You may also want to watch:
2) At 12.58pm, the Red Arrows will be south of Bungay.
3) At 1.01pm, the Red Arrows will be south of Bawdsey.
- 1 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 2 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 3 Town's neighbourhood plan approved after referendum
- 4 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 5 Footbridge connecting coastal towns to reopen after emergency repairs
- 6 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 7 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 8 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 9 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 10 Village pub opens brand new café
The Red Arrows will then fly over the sea until they get to Kent for the airshow.
On the way back they will be in the air over Westerfield at around 7.22pm.
There will be another chance to see the Red Arrows at the Clacton Airshow, which runs from August 26 to 27.