Bafta nominated comedian and folk singer returns to town
- Credit: Archant
A much-loved comedian and folk singer is set to bring his unique brand of entertainment to Beccles.
Richard Digance’s ‘Not Bad For His Age’ tour rolls into Beccles Public Hall, on Sunday, April 1.
Special guest Eric Sedge will join the 80s entertainer for the afternoon show.
Mr Digance will be singing songs and telling stories from his new album ‘Once Upon A Time’.
A spokesman for the hall said: “Richard Digance is a BAFTA nominated TV entertainer of the year and Gold Award recipient from The British Academy of Composers.
You may also want to watch:
“He turned his back on show biz for his first love of music and art.
“4,000 live shows, 62 British tours, 14 books, three stage plays, 32 albums and nearly four million YouTube view say it all.”
- 1 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 2 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 3 Welcome to our new website
- 4 Missing pregnant woman found
- 5 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 6 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 7 ‘Taking a battering’: medical centre boss reveals public’s treatment of exhausted staff
- 8 ‘A true gentleman’ - Tributes paid to popular fish merchant, pub landlord and Freemason
- 9 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 10 Pub eyes ‘early spring’ reopening as community urged to invest in it
Doors open at 2pm with the show starting half-an-hour later.”
Tickets are available from the hall box office on 01502 770 060 or www.becclespublichall.org.uk