Singer-songwriter returns to Fisher Theatre to perform new album
- Credit: Archant
Singer-songwriter Abi Moore (pictured) will be returning to the Fisher Theatre in Bungay to perform a collection of songs from her new album and her favourite writers on Friday, September 5.
Suffolk has become home for the East Midlands performer since the release of her third album Amoeba and Stone in February.
She spent last year travelling from Lincolnshire to record her album at The Recording Booth in Earl Soham, before moving here in 2014.
This year, she has been touring the new songs across England, and recently showcased a selection of her critically-acclaimed material, while supporting Hazel O’Connor at The Fisher Theatre.
She is now returning to the same venue with her Songwriters of the 70s show, paying tribute to her favourite era of songwriting by the likes of Joni Mitchell, Bob Dylan, Fleetwood Mac, John Denver and more.
You may also want to watch:
Described as an engaging and charismatic performer, Abi will infuse her set with anecdotes and stories behind the songs, as well as introducing the audience to a handful of her own songs, influenced by the legends she pays homage to.
Doors open at 7.30pm with tickets priced at £10 and £9 on 01986 897130 or by visiting www.fishertheatre.org.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 4 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 5 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 6 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 7 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 8 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 9 Multi-million pound river barrier to protect Broads being considered
- 10 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown