Singer-songwriter returns to Fisher Theatre to perform new album
- Credit: Archant
Singer-songwriter Abi Moore (pictured) will be returning to the Fisher Theatre in Bungay to perform a collection of songs from her new album and her favourite writers on Friday, September 5.
Suffolk has become home for the East Midlands performer since the release of her third album Amoeba and Stone in February.
She spent last year travelling from Lincolnshire to record her album at The Recording Booth in Earl Soham, before moving here in 2014.
This year, she has been touring the new songs across England, and recently showcased a selection of her critically-acclaimed material, while supporting Hazel O’Connor at The Fisher Theatre.
She is now returning to the same venue with her Songwriters of the 70s show, paying tribute to her favourite era of songwriting by the likes of Joni Mitchell, Bob Dylan, Fleetwood Mac, John Denver and more.
You may also want to watch:
Described as an engaging and charismatic performer, Abi will infuse her set with anecdotes and stories behind the songs, as well as introducing the audience to a handful of her own songs, influenced by the legends she pays homage to.
Doors open at 7.30pm with tickets priced at £10 and £9 on 01986 897130 or by visiting www.fishertheatre.org.
- 1 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 2 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 3 Transport pilot launched to help isolated communities around Bungay
- 4 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 5 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 6 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 See Hunter's Moon and Orionid meteors in Suffolk skies tonight
- 9 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 10 Do you have rare East Anglian apples growing in your garden?