Something for all the family this Easter at Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
Beccles Public Hall will have something for all of the family over Easter.
Tickets to see comedian and satirist Richard Digance are already selling fast, with his show on Easter Sunday at 2.30pm with special guest Eric Sedge to include stories on his Not Bad For His Age tour.
“We can’t wait to welcome Richard to the hall for the first time,” said a hall spokesman.
Then on Thursday, April 5, at 11am, 2pm, and 4.15pm, Jim Parkyn from Aardman Animations will be back at the hall for model-making fun.
Tickets for Make a Scene with the Amazing Scene Machine will cost £5.
Beer experts will then be treated to real ale, cider and craft lager with the free-to-attend First Spring Beer Festival from Friday, April 6, to Sunday, April 8.
Finally, two performances of The Wind in the Willows from Scott Ritchie Productions and KD Theatre Productions, will take place at the hall for the first time. There will be two performances of the musical family adventure, one at 3pm and one at 6pm on Tuesday, April 10.
- 1 Motorcyclist injured after crash in busy Suffolk road
- 2 Care home's failings continue after damning report reveals abuse fears
- 3 Town's real ale pub launches new menu with 'something for everyone'
- 4 Challenging future for high streets amid fall in shoppers
- 5 Beccles mother publishes new children's book
- 6 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 7 Where will be the hottest place in Suffolk this weekend?
- 8 Five-bedroom country house with 'secret garden' on sale for £1.25m
- 9 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 10 'Bus week' scheme to protect 'lifeline' route in town
All tickets are available from the box office, open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 3pm, by calling 01052 770060 or online at www.becclespublichall.co.uk