Something for all the family this Easter at Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
Beccles Public Hall will have something for all of the family over Easter.
Tickets to see comedian and satirist Richard Digance are already selling fast, with his show on Easter Sunday at 2.30pm with special guest Eric Sedge to include stories on his Not Bad For His Age tour.
“We can’t wait to welcome Richard to the hall for the first time,” said a hall spokesman.
Then on Thursday, April 5, at 11am, 2pm, and 4.15pm, Jim Parkyn from Aardman Animations will be back at the hall for model-making fun.
Tickets for Make a Scene with the Amazing Scene Machine will cost £5.
You may also want to watch:
Beer experts will then be treated to real ale, cider and craft lager with the free-to-attend First Spring Beer Festival from Friday, April 6, to Sunday, April 8.
Finally, two performances of The Wind in the Willows from Scott Ritchie Productions and KD Theatre Productions, will take place at the hall for the first time. There will be two performances of the musical family adventure, one at 3pm and one at 6pm on Tuesday, April 10.
- 1 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 2 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 3 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 4 Bid for 40 new homes meets fresh opposition
- 5 'Greedy' burglars who targeted community facilities in £122,000 crime spree are jailed
- 6 Anger as trees felled on common as part of 'management plan'
- 7 Temporary Post Office opens after town centre branch closes
- 8 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 9 Man snared by vigilante paedophile hunters avoids jail
- 10 Police concerned for welfare of missing man
All tickets are available from the box office, open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 3pm, by calling 01052 770060 or online at www.becclespublichall.co.uk