Brass band stage summer performance in idyllic private gardens
- Credit: Archant
A popular brass band will be warming up for a prestigious engagement at Windsor Castle with an outdoor summer concert at Ditchingham Hall.
The Taverham Band will perform on Saturday, June 16, and will be raising money in aid of the Norfolk and Norwich Association for the Blind.
The band will be performing a wide variety of music ranging from movie themes to Last Night of the Proms.
Organiser Donna Minto said: “This will be second time that the fabulous Taverham Band has played for us, and it promises to be a really good night.
“Audience members will have the chance to explore Ditchingham Hall’s extensive gardens before the concert, and we hope that people will get into the part spirit by bringing picnics and enjoying a real summer evening’s entertainment.”
You may also want to watch:
The concert begins at 6.30pm with gates to the estate opening at 5pm.
Tickets, costing £12 for adults and £6 for children, are available form Sweets for You in Bungay, or by calling 01603 629 558, as well as on the door.
- 1 Town's post office to close within a month
- 2 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 3 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 4 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 5 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 6 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 7 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 8 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 9 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools