Tense cold war thriller coming to Beccles
- Credit: Archant
A new theatrical thriller inspired by the desolate beauty of Suffolk’s Orford Ness is coming to town.
Anglian Mist will be showing at Beccles Public Hall, on Friday, October 6.
The National Trust property, near Woodbridge, was the site of top secret research throughout the cold war.
Writers Tim Lane and Cordelia Spence are now giving audience the opportunity to uncover the secrets of Anglian Mist themselves in this immersive play set in a secret bunker.
A psychological thriller revolving around a long hidden cold war plot that is bought kicking and screaming into the light of day the play is guaranteed to keep audiences captivated from start to finish.
You may also want to watch:
The play has been developed in partnership with the national Trust and The Garage, Norwich and is supported by Arts Council England and Norfolk County Council.
Door open at 7pm.
Tickets are available from the box office, by calling 01502 770060 or by visiting www.becclespublichall.co.uk
- 1 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 2 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 3 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 4 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 5 Bid for 40 new homes meets fresh opposition
- 6 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 7 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 8 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 9 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 10 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl