Doctor Who villain-cum-children’s author to appear at Beccles Library
- Credit: Courtesy of Richard Stubbings
He was the man behind one of the most evil villains in science fiction history - Davros, creator of the Daleks.
However, Terry Molloy’s latest creation is far less imposing than the dastardly Daleks.
The 70-year-old actor, who portrayed one of Doctor Who’s most fearsome foes, has just released his first children’s book ‘Montmorency Montgommery, The Bear with the Ginormous Heart’ - quite the antithesis of extermination-loving mutants.
This weekend, Mr Molloy will visit Beccles Library to read excerpts from the book and discuss writing it.
Beccles mayor Richard Stubbings, who organised the event, said: “Terry and his wife Victoria are dear friends who I have known for some years, so it seemed obvious that I would ask him to come and share his story with us.”
You may also want to watch:
Those wishing to meet the actor and author can do so for free from 2pm on Saturday, December 9 at Beccles Library
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 4 English teacher's reading app disrupts market
- 5 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 6 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 7 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 8 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 9 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital