The Tigerlilys return with a trio of spectacular shows
- Credit: Archant
A popular song and dance troupe are returning to Beccles for a trio of exciting performances.
The Tigerlilys will be performing at Beccles Public Hall once a month September to November.
A public hall spokesman said: “We are proud to welcome back the very talented Claire Welham and her wonderful dancing and singing troupe - The Tigerlilys.”
First up the group will be performing ‘A Night at the Musicals’ on Saturday, September 15, where the talented cast provide a glamorous night of top entertainment full of West End Classics.
On Friday, October 26, the troupe bring ‘Once Upon Fairy Tale - an all singing, all dancing magical show featuring the most popular princesses and other fairy tale characters.
You may also want to watch:
Last up is the sassy ‘Diva Fever’ on Thursday, November 1, is which The Tigerlilys provide a show full of the greatest pop hits from the world’s biggest females artists.
Tickets for the shows, which begin at 7.30pm, are available from the hall box office on 01502 770 060 or at www.becclespublichall.org.uk
- 1 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 2 Six-year-old taken to hospital after lorry collision
- 3 Free parking for 30 minutes at 48 car parks
- 4 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 5 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas
- 6 Will Suffolk see snow as wintry showers hit before the weekend?
- 7 Actor lands New York big break after overcoming father's death
- 8 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 9 Lack of information sharing 'could lead to more deaths' after 95-year-old attacked
- 10 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143