Tickets still available for next week’s Doll’s House show in Beccles
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Tickets are still available for next week’s performance of A Doll’s House by Henrik Ibsen at Beccles Public Hall.
Brought to you by Open Space Theatre Company, the show will be performed next Friday, November 25.
A husband looks set to provide his wife and children with a happy and affluent future as a result of an upturn in his career.
But events rooted in the past come back to haunt the couple and threaten their future.
Director, David Green said: “Controlling behaviour within marriage – of the kind which will be recognised by recent listeners to BBC Radio 4’s The Archers – has caused distress and heartbreak over the centuries.
You may also want to watch:
“A Doll’s House explores issues just as relevant today as they were when Ibsen wrote this great play more than 100 years ago.”
Tickets cost £9 or £8 for concessions and the performance starts at 7.30pm.
- 1 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 2 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 3 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 4 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 5 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 6 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 7 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 10 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
Open Space Theatre was formed in 2008.
Previous productions include Private Lives, by Noel Coward, The Glass Menagerie, by Tennessee Williams, Death of a Salesman, by Arthur Miller and The Importance of Being Earnest, by Oscar Wilde,
For all tickets visit the box office, open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 3pm.
Alternatively you can call 01502 770060 or visit www.becclespublichall.com where all shows are listed.
Tickets are now on sale for this year’s pantomime Aladdin, which begins on Friday, December 23.