Tickets still available for next week’s Doll’s House show in Beccles
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Tickets are still available for next week’s performance of A Doll’s House by Henrik Ibsen at Beccles Public Hall.
Brought to you by Open Space Theatre Company, the show will be performed next Friday, November 25.
A husband looks set to provide his wife and children with a happy and affluent future as a result of an upturn in his career.
But events rooted in the past come back to haunt the couple and threaten their future.
Director, David Green said: “Controlling behaviour within marriage – of the kind which will be recognised by recent listeners to BBC Radio 4’s The Archers – has caused distress and heartbreak over the centuries.
“A Doll’s House explores issues just as relevant today as they were when Ibsen wrote this great play more than 100 years ago.”
Tickets cost £9 or £8 for concessions and the performance starts at 7.30pm.
- 1 Motorcyclist injured after crash in busy Suffolk road
- 2 Town's real ale pub launches new menu with 'something for everyone'
- 3 Care home's failings continue after damning report reveals abuse fears
- 4 Challenging future for high streets amid fall in shoppers
- 5 Beccles mother publishes new children's book
- 6 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 7 Where will be the hottest place in Suffolk this weekend?
- 8 Five-bedroom country house with 'secret garden' on sale for £1.25m
- 9 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 10 'Bus week' scheme to protect 'lifeline' route in town
Open Space Theatre was formed in 2008.
Previous productions include Private Lives, by Noel Coward, The Glass Menagerie, by Tennessee Williams, Death of a Salesman, by Arthur Miller and The Importance of Being Earnest, by Oscar Wilde,
For all tickets visit the box office, open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 3pm.
Alternatively you can call 01502 770060 or visit www.becclespublichall.com where all shows are listed.
Tickets are now on sale for this year’s pantomime Aladdin, which begins on Friday, December 23.