Top David Bowie tribute act to perform on Beccles stage
- Credit: Archant
A man that was voted the UK’s number one David Bowie tribute act is heading for Beccles.
Paul Anthony will present Pop Up Bowie at Beccles Public Hall on Friday, September 30.
With a full band Paul will perform two hours of Bowie’s biggest hits taking the audience on a musical journey, experiencing the masterpieces that made the late, great David Bowie the immortal legend he is today. Tickets are £15.
Neil Dunnell, manager of Beccles Public Hall said: “All Bowie fans, please join us for an amazing evening with local DJ as support, Bowie-themed raffle and open bar.
“Thanks to all those who attended the Disco Inferno 70s and 80s evening on Saturday. We are so thrilled with your support and that you all had a great evening with DJ Paul Allen and his fabulous collection of disco classics.”
You may also want to watch:
The hall will be hosting the first Beccles, Bump, Baby and Toddler fayre from 10am until 4pm tomorrow. There will be crafts, bespoke baby items, local groups, cake makers, photography, advice, services and more.
In the evening, DJ’s Andy Saggers and Mark R’n’B Bale return to Beccles Public Hall for an evening of Summer Soul Time! - with Motown hits and Northern Soul classics for £6 per person.
- 1 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 2 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 3 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 4 Town's post office to close within a month
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 7 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
And next Saturday, June 18, a tribute act covering all eras of an iconic band will be performing at 7.45pm. The Pure Floyd Show who cover the original Floyd has a strong regional following with most members residing in Norfolk and Suffolk. Tickets are £14 for the gig style evening.
Tickets for all shows and events are available online at www.becclespublichall.com, direct from the box office, open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 3pm or by calling the box office on 01502 770060.
The new programme for July, August and September events will be out next week.