Tribute to rock ‘n’ roll years at Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
The Sherry Babys will be visiting Beccles Public Hall to present their Jersey Boys tribute which tells the remarkable rise to stardom of one of the most successful bands in pop music history.
Discover how four New Jersey boys from the wrong side of the tracks invented their own unique sound, were inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame and sold 100 million records worldwide.
With spectacular performances of all their hits, the tribute to the Jersey Boys is a magnificent interpretation of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons; the mob, the heartaches, the triumphs and the music.
Hear all the hits including Big Girls Dont Cry, Lets Hang On, Beggin, Rag Doll and Sherry Baby.
Tickets are available now for the show on Saturday, November 7, at 7.30pm (doors open at 7pm) at Beccles Public Hall, priced £15.
You may also want to watch:
You can book online at www.becclespublichall.com, or visit the box office open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 3pm or call 01502 770060.
Don’t forget to check if there are tickets left for September Soul Time tomorrow evening at the Hall. Tickets are £6 to dance to the great sounds of Motown and Northern Soul. DJ Mark R’n’B Bale and friends look forward to welcoming you from 8pm, doors open at 7.30pm.
- 1 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 2 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 5 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 6 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 7 Fire crews called out to bin fire at Bungay public toilets
- 8 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash