Tribute to rock ‘n’ roll years at Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
The Sherry Babys will be visiting Beccles Public Hall to present their Jersey Boys tribute which tells the remarkable rise to stardom of one of the most successful bands in pop music history.
Discover how four New Jersey boys from the wrong side of the tracks invented their own unique sound, were inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame and sold 100 million records worldwide.
With spectacular performances of all their hits, the tribute to the Jersey Boys is a magnificent interpretation of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons; the mob, the heartaches, the triumphs and the music.
Hear all the hits including Big Girls Dont Cry, Lets Hang On, Beggin, Rag Doll and Sherry Baby.
Tickets are available now for the show on Saturday, November 7, at 7.30pm (doors open at 7pm) at Beccles Public Hall, priced £15.
You may also want to watch:
You can book online at www.becclespublichall.com, or visit the box office open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 3pm or call 01502 770060.
Don’t forget to check if there are tickets left for September Soul Time tomorrow evening at the Hall. Tickets are £6 to dance to the great sounds of Motown and Northern Soul. DJ Mark R’n’B Bale and friends look forward to welcoming you from 8pm, doors open at 7.30pm.
- 1 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 2 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 3 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 4 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 5 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 6 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 7 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 8 Stars of Norfolk and Waveney 2021: A look back at last year's winner
- 9 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more