Two musical Fridays at Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
Singer-songwriter and musician Ian Sainsbury will be back at the Beccles Public Hall next Friday, June 2, for the welcome return of popup pianobar.
A rich, diverse and entertaining set of covers will be played by Ian on the hall’s famous old Steinway grand piano.
“If you haven’t experienced one of Ian’s Norwegian style pianobar relaxed evenings yet, you’ve missed a treat! Here’s your opportunity to come along with a request or two,” said hall manager James Aggett.
Tickets are £7.50 for the event which runs from 7.30pm to 10pm. Doors will open at 7pm.
Following Ian’s pianobar a week later on Friday, June 9, the hall team welcome back Tom Elgie for a tribute to Michae Bublé with special guest, Hello, a tribute to Adele. Tom has raised much needed funds for the Public Hall in the past and has been a popular local singer in the area with his crooner style performances at the Public Hall.
You may also want to watch:
“This time Tom is performing his favourite Michael Bublé numbers in aid of Cancer Research UK. So come and along and help us give a big welcome back to Tom and his friend, as yet again, he is donating this evening performance funds to charity,” said Mr Aggett.
Tickets are £10 or £9 for concessions.
- 1 Green light for new homes bid in Norfolk village
- 2 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 5 Primary school reopens after outbreak of 17 Covid cases
- 6 New mayor unveiled for Bungay
- 7 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 8 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 9 Fire crews called out to bin fire at Bungay public toilets
- 10 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
All tickets can be purchased online at www.becclespublichall.com, from the box office which is open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 3pm or by calling 01502 770060.