Two musical Fridays at Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
Singer-songwriter and musician Ian Sainsbury will be back at the Beccles Public Hall next Friday, June 2, for the welcome return of popup pianobar.
A rich, diverse and entertaining set of covers will be played by Ian on the hall’s famous old Steinway grand piano.
“If you haven’t experienced one of Ian’s Norwegian style pianobar relaxed evenings yet, you’ve missed a treat! Here’s your opportunity to come along with a request or two,” said hall manager James Aggett.
Tickets are £7.50 for the event which runs from 7.30pm to 10pm. Doors will open at 7pm.
Following Ian’s pianobar a week later on Friday, June 9, the hall team welcome back Tom Elgie for a tribute to Michae Bublé with special guest, Hello, a tribute to Adele. Tom has raised much needed funds for the Public Hall in the past and has been a popular local singer in the area with his crooner style performances at the Public Hall.
You may also want to watch:
“This time Tom is performing his favourite Michael Bublé numbers in aid of Cancer Research UK. So come and along and help us give a big welcome back to Tom and his friend, as yet again, he is donating this evening performance funds to charity,” said Mr Aggett.
Tickets are £10 or £9 for concessions.
- 1 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 2 Family 'truly moved' as crowds remember building company founder
- 3 Six-year-old taken to hospital after lorry collision
- 4 Warning after 'three male youths' break into cars
- 5 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 6 Collapsed footbridges replaced on popular walking route after six-year battle
- 7 Appeal to trace missing man who was last seen in Norwich
- 8 Bridge to be closed overnight with traffic diverted
- 9 'A rare proposition': Construction continues on new development
- 10 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
All tickets can be purchased online at www.becclespublichall.com, from the box office which is open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 3pm or by calling 01502 770060.