Two tribute nights at Fisher
TWO great tribute nights look set to fill the Fisher Theatre at Bungay with devotees of Led Zeppelin and the Carpenters this weekend.Tonight A Whole Lotta Led, a tribute to Led Zeppelin, is being presented by Good Time Promotions.
TWO great tribute nights look set to fill the Fisher Theatre at Bungay with devotees of Led Zeppelin and the Carpenters this weekend.
Tonight A Whole Lotta Led, a tribute to Led Zeppelin, is being presented by Good Time Promotions. The tribute band has been given the thumbs up by legendary guitarist Jimmy Page. They keep the spirit and the songs of the legendary Zep alive with their unique energy and stage presence. Audiences from six to 60 love the dedication and musicianship of Whole Lotta Led. The show is at 8pm and tickets are �12.
Tomorrow evening brings Close to You, a tribute to the Carpenters, a musically authentic, professional show dedicated to the late Karen Carpenter. The sensational, haunting voice of Anneli Stockwell will take the audience on a journey through the wonderful hit songs of this amazing duo, with authentic costuming and fully live musicianship making it a must for all fans. It is at 7.30pm and tickets are �14.
On Monday evening the Irish showband, The Indians, are back at the Fisher, at 7.30pm, with tickets �13.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday the Baroque Theatre Company brings its production of Kindly Leave the Stage to the Fisher.
The Thursday night film next week is The Single Man (12A), at 7.30pm. In the Gallery, the work of John Rice is currently on show, till the end of the month.
- 1 Town's post office to close within a month
- 2 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 3 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 4 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 5 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 6 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 7 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 8 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 9 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 10 ‘A true gentleman’ - Tributes paid to popular fish merchant, pub landlord and Freemason
During August, the Stage Door bar and caf� is open from 10am each day.
Tickets for all events at the Fisher can be booked through the box office on 01986 897130, or via the website: www.fishertheatre.org