Unique murder mystery on stage in Bungay
- Credit: Archant
The Empty Stage is an innovative murder mystery from the pen of award winning playwright Tobias Nicholls.
A brand new play that is unique in the fact that it is specifically tailored to each venue that it appears in.
An unscheduled rehearsal is called and during it rising star Carina Harris is found dead. Now the plays director must turn detective in order to find out which of his temperamental cast members is the killer.
No easy task as the play’s expertly written script takes many twists and turns before the killer is revealed.
This new play, which is on the second half of its tour, will be stopping at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay on July 29 at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tobias is 36 and has lived in Norfolk for most of his life and has spent all his working life in the theatre, either off stage, covering everything from steward through technical, stage management to general manager, or on stage as an actor/writer which is his first love.
In 2011 he left the theatre and decided to try to take his talents to a wider audience.
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 5 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 8 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
Tickets, which cost £10, are available from 01986 897130.