Variety of events on offer at Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant © 2011
Directors and friends of Beccles Public Hall are celebrating two years of the venue’s community ownership.
Since taking over the ownership and running of the Public Hall it has gone from strength to strength.
The new year sees some super events booked which will attract fans of all ages.
On Saturday, January 10, there is a special Film@theHall event with a showing on the large screen of the sing-along version of Disney’s hit film Frozen.
Doors open at 2pm and the film starts at 2.30pm. All tickets are £3.
You may also want to watch:
The “I remember when” series of local films begin on Sunday, January 18 and continue weekly until Sunday, February 8.
On Saturday, January 17, the hall team in association with Kulture Shock of Beccles, are presenting an acoustic session with singing star Toyah.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 3 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 4 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 5 Hazardous materials scare as 'suspicious package' found at delivery centre
- 6 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 7 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 8 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 9 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 10 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
Tickets are £20 in advance and available from the hall box office or Kulture Shock, Blyburgate, Beccles.