Warming up for the ferry festival
- Credit: Archant
Ferryfest is hosting a warm-up event at Loddon Mill to get festival goers in the mood for their main event of the season at The Reedham Ferry from September 11 to 13.
The event next Friday, July 3 has a diverse and talented line up and kicking the night off in style is singer songwriter Aphra with indie rock band The Amending also performing.
The Ferryfest festival donates profits to a range of local charities such as Musical Keys, Nelson’s Journey, Starthrowers, FAITH and for the warm up night Ferryfest are supporting the Chedgrave MS Therapy Centre.
It also provides opportunities, support and experience for the next generation of local musicians.
Also on the line up are local folk favourites Addison’s Uncle, indie rockers Hemingway and talented singer song writer Becca, as well as Hobart High School students.
You may also want to watch:
Ferryfest stage manager James Maas said: “I was a Hobart High student and was in the same boat as Aphra and The Amending when I was their age, music is a passion of mine which was ignited at Hobart. Since then I have performed throughout the region at various festivals, gigs and events and play Ukulele in Addison’s Uncle.”
Tickets for the event are available on the door and in advance from www.ticketsource.co.uk/ferryfest
- 1 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 2 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 3 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 4 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 5 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 6 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 7 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 8 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 9 Graduation worth the wait for East Coast College's class of 2020
- 10 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay