West End comedy set for Beccles Public Hall stage
- Credit: Archant
A West End and Broadway comedy will be coming to Beccles Public Hall later this month.
The award-winning show ‘One Man, Two Guvnors’ will be on stage on Tuesday, July 24.
Produced by The Mustard Theatre Company the play, which was written by Richard Bean, is set in Brighton during the 1960s.
A spokesman for the hall said: “Chaos ensues, as the bumbling Francis Henshall attempts to keep apart his two guvnors: Roscoe Crabbe, a small time gangster and Stanley Stubbers, an upper class criminal.
“This award winning play is a glorious celebration of British comedy, laugh out loud satire, songs, slapstick and glittering one-liners.”
You may also want to watch:
The show begins at 7.30pm with door opening 30 minutes beforehand.
Tickets are available at the public hall box office between 10am and 3pm from Monday to Saturday by calling 01502 770 060 or by visiting www.becclespublichall.org.uk
- 1 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 2 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 3 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 4 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 5 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 6 Bid for 40 new homes meets fresh opposition
- 7 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 8 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 9 New vaccination centre will open to cope with demand across Waveney
- 10 Hunt for man who deliberately drove Mercedes into cyclist