World class jazz and blues at the Fisher Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Winner of the 2016 Sarah Vaughan International Jazz Vocal Competition, Deelee Dubé will be performing at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay next Saturday, July 29.
Deelee is one of the most gifted vocalists to have emerged from the London scene in many years. Embodying an impressive African musical lineage, the eclectic tastes of a London upbringing and a deep love and respect for the jazz tradition, Deelee possesses what Jazz Times called a “warm tone, genuine blues feeling and easy rhythmic authority”.
Tickets for the performance are £12.50.
And next Friday, July 28, The Speckled Band will be taking part in the Fisher Theatre’s regular ‘Cellar Night’- an intimate and quirky evening hosted in the c cellar. The Speckled Band was formed in 2015 when Andy’s saxophones joined forces with Chris and John’s guitars, acoustic and electric.
Their repertoire combines original compositions with diverse gems of Latin, jazz and blues.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £8.50.
To book, call the box office on 01986 879130 or visit www.fishertheatre.org
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 3 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 7 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 8 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
- 9 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 10 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown