‘Fun for all the family’ - Popular village fete returns
- Credit: Archant
A popular fete will return for its sixth year with a range of family fun activities.
Worlingham Village Fete returns to All Saints Green on Saturday, September 1, between 1.30pm and 5.30pm.
The fete will officially kick-off with a performance from the Wrentham Brass Band before a host of local musicians, including an Eric Clapton tribute act, take to the stage throughout the day.
An event spokesman said: “There will be displays by the Andrew miller Magic Show, Rumburgh Morris Dancer and the Waggy Tails Dog Agility Team.
“All the traditional attractions area there; bouncy castle, Punch and Judy, Pet’s Corner, raffle, stalls, tombola , a variety of games and competitions and the usual range of food, refreshments and drinks.”
You may also want to watch:
They added: “It is fun for all the family”
New this year will be a display of exquisite hand-crafted wooden items courtesy of Beccles Men’s Shed.
- 1 Six-year-old taken to hospital after lorry collision
- 2 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 3 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 4 Free parking for 30 minutes at 48 car parks
- 5 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas
- 6 Will Suffolk see snow as wintry showers hit before the weekend?
- 7 Actor lands New York big break after overcoming father's death
- 8 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 9 Lack of information sharing 'could lead to more deaths' after 95-year-old attacked
- 10 Warning after 'three male youths' break into cars
Entrance to the fete is £1 for adults with children going free.