Popular youth talent show returns to Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
A community-led talent contest which helps support youngsters in and around Beccles is set for a welcome revival.
A mix of singers, dancers and musicians will appear at Beccles Public Hall on Saturday, May 12, for the ‘Young Talent @ the Hall’ show.
The show, showcasing the very best talents of those ages 11 to 17, will be hosted by Beccles crooner Tom Elgie.
Hall Director Sue Bergin said: “Tom Elgie will host this exciting youth talent contest and he’s really pleased he is able to help.
“Tom has raised many funds for the Hall through his fundraising events and he feels very much at home and with his friends.”
You may also want to watch:
A selection of local performers will act as judges on the evening with pianist Ian Sainsbury, actress Agnes Lillis, cartoonist Mark Reynolds and choreographers Lizzie Stanley and Claire Welham all taking on the role.
Tickets to the event, costing £5, are available from the hall box office, by calling 01502 770 060 or visiting www.becclespublichall.org
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 4 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 5 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 6 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 7 Important milestone for hospital hub revamp as external works completed
- 8 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 9 Election 2021: Suffolk PCC candidates outline priorities
- 10 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles