Popular youth talent show returns to Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Archant
A community-led talent contest which helps support youngsters in and around Beccles is set for a welcome revival.
A mix of singers, dancers and musicians will appear at Beccles Public Hall on Saturday, May 12, for the ‘Young Talent @ the Hall’ show.
The show, showcasing the very best talents of those ages 11 to 17, will be hosted by Beccles crooner Tom Elgie.
Hall Director Sue Bergin said: “Tom Elgie will host this exciting youth talent contest and he’s really pleased he is able to help.
“Tom has raised many funds for the Hall through his fundraising events and he feels very much at home and with his friends.”
You may also want to watch:
A selection of local performers will act as judges on the evening with pianist Ian Sainsbury, actress Agnes Lillis, cartoonist Mark Reynolds and choreographers Lizzie Stanley and Claire Welham all taking on the role.
Tickets to the event, costing £5, are available from the hall box office, by calling 01502 770 060 or visiting www.becclespublichall.org
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 5 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
- 6 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 7 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 8 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 9 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Anger as trees felled on common as part of 'management plan'