Youth theatre group launched
A NEW youth musical theatre group has being launched in Beccles.Following a successful open evening, the Waveney Light Opera Group Rising Stars will begin next Friday, March 12, at the St John Ambulance Hall in Blyburgate at 7pm.
A NEW youth musical theatre group has being launched in Beccles.
Following a successful open evening, the Waveney Light Opera Group Rising Stars will begin next Friday, March 12, at the St John Ambulance Hall in Blyburgate at 7pm.
Details of the first show, membership and auditions will be announced on the night, as well as starting rehearsals if time permits.
Helen Steed, who is running WLOG Rising Stars said: “Waveney Light Opera Group (WLOG) have been discussing setting up a youth group for some time and held an open evening on January 22 to see if anyone was interested in joining.
You may also want to watch:
“The response was overwhelming with standing room only available on the night. To date, we have 78 names of either young people who wish to perform in the group or adults who wish to support and help run it.
If you are in school year three and like acting, singing and dancing, or are interested in any aspect of backstage work, then please go along.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Diversions in place as water main works take place in Loddon
- 4 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 5 Stunning swan photo shot in Norfolk gains national recognition
- 6 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 7 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 10 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
For any more information, or if you are unable to attend, but would like to be involved, email Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org