Youth theatre group launched
A NEW youth musical theatre group has being launched in Beccles.Following a successful open evening, the Waveney Light Opera Group Rising Stars will begin next Friday, March 12, at the St John Ambulance Hall in Blyburgate at 7pm.
A NEW youth musical theatre group has being launched in Beccles.
Following a successful open evening, the Waveney Light Opera Group Rising Stars will begin next Friday, March 12, at the St John Ambulance Hall in Blyburgate at 7pm.
Details of the first show, membership and auditions will be announced on the night, as well as starting rehearsals if time permits.
Helen Steed, who is running WLOG Rising Stars said: “Waveney Light Opera Group (WLOG) have been discussing setting up a youth group for some time and held an open evening on January 22 to see if anyone was interested in joining.
You may also want to watch:
“The response was overwhelming with standing room only available on the night. To date, we have 78 names of either young people who wish to perform in the group or adults who wish to support and help run it.
If you are in school year three and like acting, singing and dancing, or are interested in any aspect of backstage work, then please go along.
- 1 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 2 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 3 Market town assault left victim 'quivering and shaking on the floor'
- 4 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 5 Assurances over £3m Station Yard project in Southwold
- 6 Woman's virtual head shave in memory of loved ones lost to cancer
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Former prisoner of war nurse celebrated for her service
- 9 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 10 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
For any more information, or if you are unable to attend, but would like to be involved, email Helen at email@example.com