Fisher Theatre reopens with popular Victorian themed show
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Bungay's Fisher Theatre has reopened its doors with a production of a popular Victorian themed show.
The theatre welcomes back illusionist Chris North who has presented many shows over the years at The Fisher Theatre.
His latest production Curious Tales and Unusual Phenomena follows some of his previous productions by adopting the popular Victorian theme.
It comes as the theatre is set for a full reopening this September, with a new manager and new future for the theatre as many arts venues reopen following on from the pandemic.
The Curious Tales & Unusual Phenomena production includes tales of unusual and bizarre phenomena which used to captivate Victorian audiences of decades past.
The authentic recreation of these events and startling revelations leave even the most cynical unable to doubt the evidence of their own eyes.
You may also want to watch:
The show is on Saturday, September 11 at 7.30pm.
You can visit the Fisher Theatre website www.fishertheatre.org or phone the Box Office: 01986 897130 to secure tickets.
- 1 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 3 Town's neighbourhood plan approved after referendum
- 4 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 5 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 6 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 7 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 8 Footbridge connecting coastal towns to reopen after emergency repairs
- 9 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 10 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend